I was a guest speaker for a Corporations class at Hamline School of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota. I addressed takeover defense in Minnesota and my presentation covered:
- the Minnesota control share acquisition statute
- the Minnesota business combinations statute
- the Minnesota fair price statute
- registration of corporate takeovers in Minnesota
- the applicability of the Revlon doctrine in Minnesota, and
- other relevant parts of the Minnesota Business Corporation Act
You can find the presentation here.
Check jobs-act-info.com frequently for updated information on the JOBS Act, the Dodd-Frank Act and other important securities law matters.
Leave a Reply